Travel guides, tips, and resources

Sharing our personal experiences to better yours.

EXPLORE, EXPERIENCE & ENJOY

Start discovering...

Two flight tickets icon

Travel Guides

Know before you go! Find out what to see and do by preparing for your travels with our guides.

World globe icon

Ideas & Inspirations

Don't know where to travel to next? Get inspired with our best beaches or underrated cities articles.

Blue passport icon

Trip Planning

From travel tips to advice how to save money booking your next vacation or holiday.

Latest Articles

Digital banking when traveling
Travel Resources

What is a Digital Bank And Why Use It When Traveling?

Are you a keen international traveler? Or a digital nomad searching for reliable digital banking services that are simple to use and manage? Then you are on the right spot! Here, at Iva Says, we love new and straightforward stuff. We appreciate convenience and freedom. Hence, we’ve created the ultimate

Read More »
Benefits of Installing Roof Racks When Travelling
Travel Tips

Benefits of Installing Roof Racks When Travelling

Roof racks are two bars that are installed on the rooftop of a vehicle to increase storage space and improve its functionality. They are designed to serve a diverse market, including adventurists, cyclists, outdoor enthusiasts, holidaying families, business owners, and more. Roof racks are made out of different materials, including

Read More »
10 Tips How To Find The Best Travel Deals Online
Travel Tips

10 Tips How To Find The Best Travel Deals Online

Going on vacation can be an expensive affair when travelers just jump into it. According to JerseyIslandHolidays, 70% of vacations cost at least £1,500 while the other 30% cost over £2,500. One of the most effective ways to reduce travel-related costs is by taking advantage of travel deals available online.

Read More »
Food Tour Guide To Restaurants in Vila Nova de Gaia in Porto, Portugal.
Travel Ideas + Lists

The Hidden Gems Of Porto: A Culinary Guide

If you are looking for an authentic Portuguese experience, then head to Vila Nova de Gaia on the south side of the Douro River. You will find amazing views and a welcoming spirit in this neighborhood. You will also find many great places to dine along with excellent places to

Read More »
Shopping Products at IvaSays

Explore Our SHOP

Latest selection of travel accessories, bags, and electronics to make your travels easier.

Book your next accommodation on IvaSays.

Search for your next stay

Take Our Travel Quiz

Discover our popular destinations

Stay Informed

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting travel-related content, and updates straight to your email inbox. 

We won’t spam or share your information. You can unsubscribe at any time.